Chayton and Jackson

Chayton and Jackson

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

2012...Bring it On!


This picture pretty much describes what i want for ME in the New Year! My weight has fluctuated for about the past 5ish years and all of that is pretty much MY fault. I admit it. No one else can change things besides me and i have decided once and for all that change is what i have to do. Yes, we are busy with Jackson's sports and we run around a lot but i have to sit down and find time for me to exercise. PERIOD. END OF STORY. NO EXCUSES!!! As a family, we have done so much better on eating at home and not eating out every night of the week and weekend. I have purchased healthier things to eat and am learning to like new foods such as mushrooms and tomatoes. Yay for me!! And i will continue to add new foods that are healthier that i have not been very fond of in the past. I can do this...i know i can. I have been skinny my entire life and there is no reason that i shouldn't be skinny now.
I have already ordered my new running shoes and cannot wait to get them and get back to running.
Wish me luck!!

4 comments:

  1. I am always so quick to encourage others yet I don't do it for myself.. I know you can do this(especially with new shoes!) :) I too am going to try to eat healthier but just cannot do mushrooms... ugh!! My sister just lost over 140 pounds one would think that would jump start me but it hasn't yet... maybe soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great for your sister!!! That is a lot of weight. Thanks for the encouragement as well. This is something that i just have to get my mind right and do. I am the same as you...i can encourage all day long but just cant encourage myself so i feel you there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like those shoes! And I like the new design on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Tay Tay!! Jackson wanted me to get a different pair of shoes because he wanted pink and they didnt have them for boys. HA!

    ReplyDelete