Chayton and Jackson

Chayton and Jackson

Friday, December 30, 2011

~ Stocking Up ~

Ok, so i am trying to start the New Year right with eating right and exercising and i am also working on stocking up on things so i can learn how to coupon!! Will it work? I hope so. I have already purchased an ebook about saving $$ on groceries and i have also purchased a coupon binder. No, i didn't make my own. I tried that and i wasn't happy with it. So i decided to buy one that was already put together. I hope that i can do this. It is another one of my 2012 goals. I have a lot of coupons cut but need to organize them and get them all set in my binder. Then...i will look like a crazy woman going to the store. But, whatever works. We spend a LOT of money on groceries a month and it would be nice to save some of that. We made a trip to Sam's and also to Kroger to fill the cupboards. These wont last long, but we are hoping that we can learn how to stockpile!!





2 comments:

  1. I would love to save some money in groceries too.. I love to watch extreme couponing but don't think I could organize enough to do that. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl!! We love watching that too but i dont have that much time to do it and most of those people dont work either!! I can organize but i am just not sure that most of what we buy has coupons. We will see!

    ReplyDelete