Chayton and Jackson

Chayton and Jackson

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Sewing . . . or lack thereof!!


I REALLY need to get with it and get back on my sewing machine (that i HAD to have) and learn how to use it. There are so many things that i could be doing if i could just make myself learn to do it. It takes more time than i ever thought it would to learn but if you keep up with what you are learning to do, then it may seem like second nature. I could pretty much monogram everything that i have in my house... if i just knew how to!! So one of my goals is to get back upstairs and practice on my sewing/monogramming. Chayton is little now and there are things that i could make him that would be adorable! I just need the motivation to do it!! I know, i know...broken record right??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment