Chayton and Jackson

Chayton and Jackson

Thursday, July 19, 2012

* ~ * 44 MORE DAYS * ~ *

That is correct...44 more days until College Football starts and we will be calling the HOGS!! Football season is my absolute favorite time of year. Arkansas Razorbacks are by far my favorite football team and that will never change. Once a Razorback, always a Razorback!! My boys have also been brought up watching the Hogs play football. Jackson LOVES them and we will make sure that Chayton feels the same way. It is a family tradition on my side of the family. The Price's, Pulliam's and Gill's have always pulled for the Razorbacks and now the William's and Pence's definitely carry on the love for them. We have get togethers for the games and this season will be no different. I have ordered myself this adorable hat for the season...
And am in the process of getting the boys their HOG attire for the season as well. I am so excited that i just cant wait any longer!!






No comments:

Post a Comment