Chayton and Jackson

Chayton and Jackson

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

~ My New Planner ~

I have been trying to find the perfect planner or the perfect printable of calendars for a binder. After attempts of several different ones, I stumbled upon Plum Paper Designs on Etsy and found one that I just LOVE! It has a laminated cover and the cutest designs to choose from. You can decide how many months that you want. I did from July 2012-December 2013. It is a must for me to have a monthly calendar, as well as a weekly appointment calendar to keep up with everything. I am a freak about the way that i have to have things organized in my planners (i am sure that you did not know that) and everything has to be written the same from month-month...YES i have a touch of OCD. This is one step towards getting my life back to be totally organized!!
♥ the chevron designed cover
Just a glimpse at how the calendar tabs are labeled and colored

I am hoping that one of my next few posts are the updates of our back patio...it is almost done!! All i need are new pillows for the loveseat and chairs. I am so excited i may have to update you before i find the perfect fabric for the pillows (that may take a while with me and my matching disease).  HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment