Chayton and Jackson

Chayton and Jackson

Friday, July 20, 2012

^ Distressing ^

Ok, i want to add another hobby to my "to-learn" list ... Distressing furniture! I could totally renovate much of my house only by adding color to things/furniture that already exist. My living room would look totally different and even my dining room and bedroom and kitchen. The list goes on. I am going to try it. Sometime in the near future on a small table that i have that i am no longer using. I could bring it back to life. I distressed some picture frames that i bought and they turned out ok. Here are a few pics of what i want to be able to do...








Just a few examples. The projects could be endless!! Now, i just need to find someone that can show me how and make me feel more comfortable about it. My HUGE wish is that i can redo our kitchen cabinets. I have wanted to do this for a while and am terrified. I know, i need to start out small and work my way up. But i usually choose the reverse. Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment