Chayton and Jackson

Chayton and Jackson

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

* To Begin *


Well, isn't that the truth?? The only way to finish is to begin. What is wrong with me?? Why can't i just BEGIN? I think that is just like the saying...if you can just get that one foot out the door. And it is the honest truth. Just beginning something is most likely the hardest part.


be·gin

 verb \bi-ˈgin, bē-\
be·gan  be·gun  be·gin·ning

Definition of BEGIN

intransitive verb
1
: to do the first part of an action : go into the first part of a process : start
2
a : to come into existence : arise
b : to have a starting point
3
: to do or succeed in the least degree <I can't begin to tell you how pleased I am>
transitive verb
1
: to set about the activity of : start
2
a : to bring into being : found
b : originateinvent
— to begin with
: as the first thing to be considered

I have been trying to "begin" for months now. I did it back in October and was doing really well. And then Thanksgiving and Christmas rolled around and i have been trying to get started back ever since. But, i am PROMISING that i am going to begin tomorrow! I am going to do it. I am going to get things together today so i can start a journal of my meals and workouts. I used to do that and it totally holds you accountable for what goes into your mouth and what you do to work it off. It works! I cannot-NOT begin any longer!! (i know a double negative- but it explains what i mean perfectly)

(i posted this on this blog because i ended up deleting the other one today...cannot keep up with 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment