Chayton and Jackson

Chayton and Jackson

Friday, August 24, 2012

~ Way Far Behind ~

I know, I know, I know...i have NOT been doing a good job of keeping up my blog. I have slacked on posting birthdays, fun things, illnesses, etc on here lately. I just cannot keep up. I have had SO many things that i have needed to do at home and it has not really happened either. We have just been trying to get back in the swing of school starting, homework, trying to fit work outs in, JJ has had football games to go to, Jackson had baseball tryouts 2 weekends in a row and so on. I have barely had time to keep my house picked up much less de-clutter things that i want to!! I am hoping to get things back on track after this weekend. And then will come Labor Day weekend- when things will get back off schedule! But, oh well, memories are still being made!! IT IS FRIDAY and the WEEKEND IS HERE and that is all that matters right now.

This is SO true...

P.S.   I sure do wish that we were going to Sugarland tonight...but JJ's football games get in the way of everything! HA! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment