Chayton and Jackson

Chayton and Jackson

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

. . . HERE GOES EVERYTHING . . .


Well, guess what folks?? I am back on the healthy wagon. I started yesterday and i have to keep with it. I am not going to say that i am on a diet because really- i am not. I have been working on changing the way that i was eating and introducing new things and it has actually worked out. I have been trying to make healthier purchases (for the most part) at the grocery store and have been working on decreasing the amount of sugar that i (and my kids) get on a daily basis. I have done really well in this area with the boys, but JJ however, has not done so hot. (He takes them and gets SUGAR LOADED snacks after school...we are working on this.) I have started back on all of my vitamins that i was previously taking and have added 2 weight loss supplements that are made with vitamins/minerals. Here is the hard part...i have 21 {yes, that would be twenty-one} pills to take a day! I gag with just about every one. But the first 3 days of taking one of the supplements, i have to take 5 pills before breakfast and 5 before lunch. After 3 days, i do not have to take those again for 30 days. WOO HOO! I am only doing that supplement and the weight loss supplement for 3 months. I have gotten my health & fitness level all out of whack and it does not make you feel very good. After just the first day back on track, i already feel better today. Each day will be better and hopefully in a few months, i will be back where i want to be. Running and exercise videos are beginning today!!


No comments:

Post a Comment