Chayton and Jackson

Chayton and Jackson

Thursday, May 3, 2012

- Discipline & Patience -

I have said MANY, MANY times that i am going to get my rear in gear and get back in shape. Well, i get started and then things come up and then i just quit! And how embarrassing that i have blogged about it and have not held myself accountable for what i have said and for what i need to do for me!! I have said it before and i will certainly say it again... I. AM. GONNA. DO. THIS. I really am. I am serious this time and i want to look and feel better about myself. This time i am going to finish what i start. Period. End of story! I will not let myself down and will not let you down either. I have a very busy weekend coming up or i would commit to start before Monday. But, come Monday...i am going to get back to it. I am going to be committed to eating healthy during the week and allowing myself two cheat meals on the weekends (this is the program in the book i am reading). I am also going to make time to exercise at least 5 times a week, if not more. I will get back to running as well. Running is something that i have always loved to do but have not been able to stick with lately. Even if i have to run inside on the treadmill, it is going to happen!! My goal is to be between 125-130 lbs. (would like smaller but this goal is attainable) and be back into a size 4 or 6.


No comments:

Post a Comment