Chayton and Jackson

Chayton and Jackson

Friday, September 7, 2012

{ Relish the Present }

This weekend is going to be packed full of things to do, but i am still working hard at living in the present. I have actually done really well doing this for the past few days and it actually feels really good. I am not saying that every day is going to be easy because i know that it is not. My mind has a tendency to jump ahead ALWAYS and i have still allowed that to happen when i am at work. However, once i get home in the afternoon, my focus is totally on my kids and their activities/sports, homework and then cuddle time. I am going to try to pencil in some ME time somewhere but i haven't quite figured out when that is going to happen just yet. I have things that i need to do for me and books that i would like to finish and others that i would like to read, along with the exercise program that i am wanting to fit in. I keep telling myself...IN DUE TIME, it will all work out. Here was another reminder that i ran across today and it is just perfect also...
HAPPY FRIDAY Y'ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment