Chayton and Jackson

Chayton and Jackson

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Where Does the Time Go??

I cannot believe that i am about to have a baby that is turning TWO and another baby that is turning TEN! It just makes me all teary eyed sitting here thinking about it. Chayton's birthday is this Saturday and Jackson's birthday is a month away. It seems like just yesterday that i was at home on bedrest waiting on baby #1. And then again almost 8 years later, i was at home on bedrest waiting on baby #2. WOW!! My boys are growing up way faster than i ever want them to.
 Chayton at his 1st Birthday Party!
 1 year later...
 Jackson at his 9th Birthday Party!
1 year later...

These boys just amaze me with everything that they do. I am so proud of both of them in so many ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment